Installing Columns & Railings Since 1963!
Columns, railings, balusters, and fences provide style, safety, and elegance to your southcentral Pennsylvania home. Made with maintenance-free vinyl, aluminum, and fiberglass, our products will reduce the amount of time maintaining your home, so you can spend more time enjoying it. Available in a variety of styles, colors, and designs, these decorative features add a finished look to your property.
At George J. Grove & Son, we design and install a variety of decorative products for your home, including:
- Architectural columns create a unique style to your home. Use them to cover unpleasant support beams in your home, or provide an additional touch to your front porch or entryway. We install columns on commercial buildings, including churches, office buildings, schools, libraries, motels, and museums looking for a classical look.
- Railings provide safety and accessibility to your home. Handrails can be installed on exterior stairs to meet your local building codes. And railings with decorative spindles and balusters offer your desired style — along with protection — for your deck, porch, or balcony.
- Fencing made from vinyl or aluminum, creates a decorative and protective barrier for your property, keeping your children and pets in your yard or away from the street or pool
“Wonderful job! I was debating on when I should do the upgrades on my house and I’m glad I waited until now. Thank you for all the hard work.” — Kirk, Lancaster, PA
Decorative railings in this Lancaster backyard deck. See more in our gallery
Depending on the project and your intended look, we use premium-quality products made from vinyl, aluminum, and fiberglass.
- Vinyl fencing and railings is an affordable, maintenance-free option that comes in a wide range of colors and styles.
- Aluminum provides a durable, metal appearance many are looking for in their railings, balusters, and fences.
- Fiberglass columns are known for their uniform, smooth appearance that is damage-resistant and can hold colors well.
Our Railing & Column Suppliers:
Schedule a Consultation With an Exterior Contractor
Are you considering adding or replacing your home’s railings, balusters, or decorative columns? Speak to the exterior experts at George J. Grove & Son. We can help you think through placement, costs, and styles, ensuring your experience is hassle free. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!