In effort to comply with Governor Wolf’s mandatory shutdown of all “non-life-sustaining” businesses, our office and product showroom will remain closed to the public until further notice. The health and well-being of our employees and clients is our top priority. We are following all recommended guidelines to help limit the spread of the virus.
Contact Us for Emergency Home Repairs
We are still able to complete emergency repair work and are taking precautions to protect you and our staff. If you need an emergency repair, please call our office at 717-687-1734 or email email@example.com. We will be checking our voicemail and e-mail regularly and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Precautions We’re Taking
- All repair work estimates involve zero personal contact
- Our staff wears gloves when touching products
- Gloves and masks will be worn for interior jobs
- Plastic sheets will be set up as a barrier between work site and home
- We wash hands accordingly to CDC guidelines before and after each job
- Job sites are constantly cleaned
Special Note About Window & Door Work
For window and door repair jobs where we would need to enter your home, our staff will wear gloves and masks and will set up plastic sheets as a barrier between their work area and your home. All communication will be done following appropriate social distancing guidelines or over the phone.
Examples of Emergency Repair Work Include:
- Damaged siding repair
- Roof leak or shingle repair
- Window repair or replacement
- Door repair or replacement
- Other home exterior repairs